Light up a life
Light Up A Life provides a unique opportunity to come together as a community to remember those we love that are no longer with us.
We invite everyone, and not just those touched by hospice care, to join us in our time of remembrance by taking part in our Light Up A Life appeal 2017.
Last year our appeal focused on our Ardgowan Community Nurse Specialists who provide support to those people who are being helped at home when life is nearing the end. Our Community Nurses supported 222 patients in their own homes and made over 1,025 home visits and with your support you helped raise over £15,000 through our Light Up A Life appeal 2016.
We simply could not continue to provide these services free of charge without people like you giving so generously, so we hope you will be able to support our Light Up A Life appeal once again.
Together we can help those who need us most. Together we care.
Ways you can Light Up a Life
Make a dedication:
Make a light shine bright for your loved ones by:
– Telling us the name or names of those you would like to dedicate a light to when you make a donation online today, or by completing the Dedication Form and return it to us at the hospice.
– We will dedicate a light to shine for them on our tree.
– We will also include their names in our special book of remembrance.
Attend our Light Up A Life Christmas Service:
– On Sunday 3rd December at 6:30pm, we will be holding a special service of remembrance at Westburn Church, Nelson Street, Greenock.
– We will light up the tree which will be placed just across the street from our Hospice building.
– To attend the tree lighting service, click here to reserve your free tickets. We look forward to welcoming you and your family there.
Write a message of reflection
This year, you can write a message of reflection on one of our special stars. These can either be hung on your Christmas tree at home or returned to hang on our tree displayed in our Access Centre, Ardgowan Street, Greenock.
Stars are available in our Hospice shops and from the Access Centre or you can call the fundraising team on 01475 726830 to speak with Alex, Elaine or Joanna, or email them email@example.com.
How much would you like to donate?
Please note the minimum donation is £1