- This event has passed.
24 Peaks Challenge *Multiple Dates 2019 & 2020* – Global Adventure Challenges
20th September 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Are you ready to conquer 24 peaks in 24 hours?
- This fast-paced and formidable challenge will see you summit 24 incredible peaks in the Lake District, all over 2,400ft with a target trekking time of just 24 hours!
- The Lake District is one of UK’s most picturesque areas, filled with breathtaking mountains and valleys
- Providing the perfect backdrop to this awesome challenge. The days will be long and the trekking will be tough, but the rewards of hiking into the heart of this amazing National Park
- The accomplishment of conquering 24 peaks will make all your efforts worthwhile!
- Conquer our toughest UK trekking challenge
- Trek to the top of the most highly-regarded peaks in the Lake District
- Fully-supported challenge with professional mountain leaders
- Stunning scenery provides an incredible backdrop to this awesome adventure
Click here to read the full brochure: 24 Peaks Brochure
See the available dates and sign up by following one of these links!
- 20 Sep 2019 – 22 Sep 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
- 11 Sep 2020 – 13 Sep 2020 (STILL AVAILABLE FOR BOOKINGS)
Why Not Make It Your Own Fundraising Event
By Supporting The Ardgowan Hospice
Make sure to email email@example.com to let us know you’ve signed up. We’ll provide you with a t-shirt to run and train in, help setting up sponsor pages and lots of support!