Bubble Rush 2020
Bubble Rush 2020
Information from Bubble Rush Website
- Bubble Rush
- Date: May 2020 (Final date and time to be confirmed)
- Estimated of £15 to £42 (Child under 3 for free) to sign up on the Bubble Rush website
- Please contact email@example.com to register interest and we’ll be in touch when tickets are on sale
Bubble Rush is a fun run with a difference – it features lots of coloured bubbles!
The 5k course starts in a sea of bubbles and features four Bubble Stations along the route where our cannons pump out coloured foam to create a 4ft deep bubble bath. Every course is family friendly, so you can run, jog, walk, dance or toddle through the foam. Pushchairs and wheelchairs are more than welcome!
The events are not timed, so you’re not racing anyone – the most important thing is that you enjoy your time in the bubbles and finish with a big smile on your face! Bubblers do it for fun with friends and children – and everyone gets a medal at the end!
Bubble Rush events are held around the UK from April to October and each one raises funds to support the work of a local charity.
Check our Events page to find your nearest Bubble Rush and we’ll see you in the bubbles!
Ready to take part?
- It’s easy! Just choose your event, click through to the charity website and fill out the registration form.
- Once you’ve signed up it’s time to get fundraising!
- Every Bubble Rush supports a local charity, so you can make every bubbly step count.
- Every £1 raised will help!
Want to know more?
To see what happens at a Bubble Rush watch our short video to see what fun our ‘Bubblers’ have.
Before you sign up
In particular we ask you to note the following:
- Bubble Rush is not your usual fun run, so please read the Terms and Conditions for your chosen Bubble Rush event before signing up.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a paying, participating adult. One adult can accompany up to 3 children under 16.
- An official Bubble Rush t-shirt is included in the price of the ticket so please choose the size and quantity before you check out.
- Please note that children under the age of 3 can take part free of charge but don’t receive a tshirt or medal.
- All finishers also receive a Bubble Rush medal
Bubble Rush ticks a lot of boxes for new runners!
We all know New Year is a time to start afresh, set ourselves a challenge or resolve to do things differently. Committing to be more active is a popular resolution – especially after all that festive eating and drinking!
Following a programme like Couch to 5k is a great way to keep on track, and getting family and friends to support you will help you reach your goal. Signing up to an event to give you something to aim towards is also a great idea – but there are so many to choose from! If you’re searching for a 5k to aim for take a look at Bubble Rush – it ticks a lot of boxes for a new runner:
For a start it’s not a race!
The course is 5k but there’s no clock to race against, and there’s no pressure to run. You can choose how you complete the course – run, walk or dance and take time to enjoy the coloured bubble stations along the route. All that matters to us is that you enjoy the experience and finish with a smile on your face!
Secondly, everyone’s welcome!
There’s no upper or lower age limit and the course is pushchair and wheelchair friendly. So all those people who’ve supported you along the way can join you and share in your success. Make it a family event – sign up the kids, grab the grandparents and have some foam-tastic fun together in the coloured bubbles.
Next up, you’ll be helping a local charity.
Every Bubble Rush is organised in partnership with a local hospice or hospital charity, so getting sponsored and making every bubbly step count will not only give you some extra motivation but you’ll be helping a very worthy cause.
And finally – it’s great fun! After the warm up you’ll line up at the start and get covered in foamy white bubbles. Then around the course you’ll go through four bubble stations where you’ll get blasted with coloured bubbles. And because it’s a two lap course you go through each bubble station twice for double the bubbles! And as you cross the line you’ll be handed your finisher’s medal, a permanent sign of your achievement for yourself and the charity.
There are Bubble Rush events taking place across the UK from April to October. Find your nearest event and we’ll see you in the bubbles in 2020!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register interest and we’ll be in touch when tickets are on sale