Ardgowan Hospice’s Light Up A Life returns in-person and online for 2021. Join together on Sunday 5th December as Together, We Remember.
Our annual Light Up A Life campaign is back this December. On this page you can find information on the In-Person event, online event, how to make a donation, and register your details to streamline the track and trace process.
Ardgowan Hospice is delighted to reveal that our Light Up A Life service can take place in person this year. At 6pm on Sunday 5th December, 2021, we invite you to join us in the Westburn Church, Greenock.
We’ll be lighting our new Light Up A Life tree (kindly supplied by the Cardwell Garden Centre) and coming together in song, prayer, remembrance and celebration.
Please note the following for covid safety:
- Any coronavirus restrictions in place at the time of the event will apply
- Please sit only where there is a cushion on a pew, this will help maintain distance between attendees
- Please wear a mask when moving around the church
- Please let us know if you plan to attend, this will help streamline the track and trace process. You can do this via the form at the foot of this page.
- Please don’t attend if you feel unwell/have any symptoms of covid-19
Make a kind donation in memory of someone special:
Tune in right here or over on our Facebook page for our virtual Light Up A Life stream. Please note that this is not a live stream of the in-person event. Instead we will enjoy performances and appearances from choirs, local schools, staff, volunteers, fundraisers and hear from some very special guest stars! As our event is able to take place in-person this year, the online portion won’t be quite as long as last year, but you can still enjoy the 2020 clip right here.
Below is our 2020 stream, we’ll update this to our 2021 feed on the night of Light Up A Life 2021!
Register your attendance
As ever, our Light Up A Life service is free to enter for our supporters. This year we ask that you provide a few details in advance, this just allows us to speed up the track and trace process on the night.