Ardgowan Hospice is looking to recruit Registered General Nurses who want to make a positive contribution to patient care as part of a vibrant, friendly team.
In order to provide our award-winning patient care, we create an environment in which your talent is grown and nurtured through training and personal development opportunities.
“Working in a hospice is even more rewarding than I could have imagined. Some people say “it must be depressing” but in reality it’s the opposite. As hospice nurses we ensure the lives of our patients are as full, comfortable, and fulfilling as possible. It’s a very satisfying world to be part of. I enjoy having the time, to spend with patients and families. I feel personally I have learned so much, and am continuing to learn. Everyone has made me very welcome.”
– Anne Follan, Ardgowan Hospice Nurse
Hospice care is an incredibly rewarding branch of nursing with unique challenges, stories and care plans. As part of a team of dedicated, multi-disciplined nurses, you’ll play an important role in lives of our patients and their families. We believe that “quality of life is everything” and as such your mission will be to ensure that our patients are able to experience the best quality of life available to them.
Learn more about being a hospice worker in this video from Hospice UK:
- Candidates must have a genuine interest in palliative care and 2 years’ post graduate experience in a health care setting involving the delivery of nursing care.
- Experience of the delivery of palliative care would be an advantage.
- Evidence of current NMC registration will be required prior to a start date.
- This post requires PVG Scheme Membership.
Informal enquiries can be made to Carol Pyper, IPU Lead Nurse.
- Tel: 01475-726830.
- Email: email@example.com
If you have the attributes and commitment we are looking for and wish to apply, please contact our HR team for an application pack or
- Tel: 01475-726830
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org