Life limiting illness touches us all, including your staff and your customers. From raising money to raising awareness, corporate partnerships are vital to helping us to fund patient care in Inverclyde.
Ways to support us
We work with all sorts of companies to help to make a real difference to the lives of hundreds of people who are living in Inverclyde with life limiting illness such as cancer and heart disease. There is so much that you and your company could do to help.
Ardgowan Hospice supports our corporate partners to engage employees in a wide range of activities to raise funds and awareness for our life-changing work.
Whether it’s cake sales, dress down days, volunteer days or taking on a challenge event like Tough Mudder, getting involved with Ardgowan Hospice will motivate and inspire your employees.
Whatever you decide to do, by partnering with us we can help you:
– Connect employees across teams
– Build relationships between employees, suppliers and customers
– Develop your employees’ personal and professional skills
– Increase job satisfaction and boost employee retention
– Enhance your company’s brand to employees, suppliers and customers
– Support your staff who may be affected by life-limiting illness