Supporting Ardgowan Hospice over a set period of time (it doesn’t have to be a year) is a lot of fun and gives your staff the opportunity to get to know us and get more involved. It’s also a great way to further a charitable culture at your organisation or to mark a special anniversary or occasion.
Our fundraisers can help you plan a calendar of events to suit your business. These could involve customers, suppliers and staff and incorporate fundraising, volunteering, sharing skills and giving in kind.
Whatever you decide to do, by choosing Ardgowan Hospice as your charity of the year, we can help you:
– Connect employees across teams
– Build relationships between employees, suppliers and customers
– Develop your employees’ personal and professional skills
– Increase job satisfaction and boost employee retention
– Enhance your company’s brand to employees, suppliers and customers
– Support your staff who may be affected by life-limiting illness
We’d love to partner with you so please get in touch – call 01475 726830 to speak with Alex, Elaine or Joanna or email email@example.com.
Here’s a few fun ideas for fundraising at work.